Sunday, December 4, 2011

Morning Revelation

I woke up this morning and I HAD to write about this. A few weeks ago, I went to an "Art and Jazz" event for the Thursday Network (the young professionals of the Greater Washington Urban League) and it featured an artist who goes by Liz. (check out her art at http://www.originalartbyliz.com/) She has a painting that says "I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.-- Phil 4:13." I bought the painting and it lays next to my bed until I can put it on my wall. I didn't realize how profound and amazing it is to read that first thing in the morning. Sometimes I wake up still worried about situations I know God has under control and I have to remember that He gives me the strength I need to accomplish my goals.

What scripture can you use to get through your day? Its nothing better than waking up to God speaking in your life. (Even when you don't deserve it)

Well I'm off to church!

Love,

BK

No comments:

Post a Comment