Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Moving Forward


This last week has turned out to be pretty good. I have learned a lot about myself, and from some of the feedback from my posts I see that I am helping others. I have a new theme to share with you guys. It is “Moving Forward.” Last week, I purchased Jessica Reedy’s CD entitled “From the Heart.” Track number 14 on the CD is called Moving Forward. This song really fit with the direction of my spiritual, personal, and professional life.

Here are some lyrics to share:
I’m Not Going Back
I’m Moving Ahead
I’m Here to Declare to You
My Past is Over in You
Things are Made New
Surrender My Life to Christ
I’m Moving, Moving Forward
~~~~
You Make All Things New, You Make All Things New
I will Follow You, Forward

These words really define where I want my mindset to be. I am using this song to ground me and help me focus on what’s really important. God understands that I don’t/didn’t always make the best decisions, but He made my life new and gave me another chance to move forward and do better the next time.

Right now, I am in the midst of a corporate Bible Study with my church called “Not A Fan,” which is basically focused on following Jesus and not just being His fan. With Jessica Reedy’s song and this Bible Study, I hope I can keep Moving Forward and be the best person, daughter, family member, friend, and coworker I can be.

Check out Jessica’s song below, as well as the Not a Fan website and video: 






Love,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment