Saturday, October 22, 2011

This is Hard, a True Struggle


I’m proud of myself in some areas and less proud in others. The book I mentioned last week (Not A Fan.) is getting more and more difficult to complete. It’s really some deep stuff. Today it asked me, “What am I enslaved to?” OK, I can maybe admit that. It then took it a step forward and told you to make an altar to it and kneel in front of it to worship. WHAT???? WHO DOES THAT??

I suppose we do equivalent things every day when we have time for everything/one else but God. I’m a HUGE victim of this. I had all sorts of meetings and events to go to this week and I’ve been stressing out like crazy, but yet I haven’t really laid my burdens on God.

I worry so much about the future and forget that every moment forthcoming is not guaranteed. I have to follow Jesus the best I can knowing that God is a understanding God.

I also have to start reading my Bible to really understand Jesus and develop a relationship with Him. I can read a fiction novel (especially romance) in NO TIME, but I don’t know the last time I actually sat down and read my Bible.

Sometimes I feel like I’m blocking myself from changing. Maybe it’s fear. No use sitting around and analyzing my problems when I can simply just take action. Hopefully the next time I write I will have made some improvements.

Love,

BK

No comments:

Post a Comment